Alaskan Fish Oil Pure Omega
120 Fish Gelatin Softgels
• Affects the Production of Arachidonic Acid-Derived Eicosanoids
• Helps the Body Generate Specialized Proresolving Lipid Mediators, Such as Resolvins and Protectins*
• Supports Cardiovascular Health*
• Supports Healthy Mental Functioning*
• Supports Healthy Glucose and Insulin Metabolism*
Simple Supplements Pure Omega provides 820mg of EPA and DHA per soft gel and is delivered in a small, fish-gelatin-based softgel. EPA and DHA from fish oil promote wellness by supporting cardiovascular health, cytokine balance, joint health and brain and nervous system function.
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) are long-chain omega-3 fatty acids that the body requires to help function and perform optimally. They have been known to support healthy heart and blood vessel function, promoting blood flow, helping to maintain blood pressure already in the normal range, and inhibiting inflammatory factors to support cardiovascular and whole-body health.
Take 1 or 2 Softgels Daily or as directed by your Health Care professional.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking blood thinners or other medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal Is damaged.